welcome mat

This is a journal I keep to record all things I do within the realm of filmmaking.

hollywood boxoffice

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Its done.


Campus Movie Fest is over.

WHEW.

I can not BELIEVE how much work that was. I spent 18 hours just in editing!

How did the movie turn out?

Not bad.

I loved the beginning parts, and I really liked most of the bits in the bar. I am so proud of my friends for taking it seriously, and I am proud of myself for just getting out there and shooting. The real credit for the movie would have to be given to Chelsea. Without her help through that weekend, I dont know if I would have finished it.

Am I dissappointed?

No, but the movie did not turn out how I originally envisioned it.

The bottom line is that the movie was finished uncompleted.

We will see how it competes (if it even competes at all).

No comments: